I create transparent
I accomplish this by understanding user goals, tasks, and behavior; and through application of interaction and visual design principles. My experience includes user research, storytelling, ideation, interaction design, visual design, design implementation, and usability testing. I favor guerrilla UX techniques that work well with the agile philosophy.
My UX portfolio contains case studies of my most recent work detailing the UX process, tools, roles, and artifacts as well as screen captures of the resulting product design.
I live in Boulder, Colorado where, when I'm not designing, I like to run, ride my bicycle, and play music.
- July 8, 2013: IpClip 2.2 released.
- July 7, 2013: Star Plot Using the HTML Canvas project page added.
- July 3, 2013: IpClip 2.1 released.
- June 27, 2013: UX Portfolio Case Study 3 added.
- June 22, 2013: Gawk & Readline Binaries for OS X project page added.
- June 18, 2013: UX Portfolio Archive added.
- June 17, 2013: UX Portfolio Case Study 2 added.
- March 26, 2013: IpClip 2.0 released.
- March 16, 2013: IpClip 1.5 released.
- February 16, 2013: Astrophotos page added.
- February 5, 2013: New, Xcode-based, version of IpClip available.
- January 22, 2013: Comments enabled on selected pages.
- January 21, 2013: Bifurcation Diagram With Processing project page added.
- January 7, 2013: UX Portfolio Case Study 1 added.
- January 5, 2013: 2012 Training Report added.
- December 31, 2012: IpClip project page added.